The current positions are available at Versalux:
ENGINEERING – GRADUATE ENGINEER
Versalux Lighting Systems requires the talents of a person with experience in electrical/electronic engineering and the regulations governing electrical safety and energy efficiency of lighting products (AEEMA, ERAC, GEMS, ACMA, VEET, IPART, ERF). The position is located in our Head Office facility in Mitcham, Victoria, and the person will become an integral part of our engineering team.
The primary role will be to support the senior engineer and his team in their responsibilities. It will include, but not be limited to:-
- Quality Control
- System Take-Offs in preparation for production
- Compliance Declaration and registration of Versalux products
The position would suit a candidate who has the following attributes:
- Experience in compliance and regulation of electrical/electronic equipment
- Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to use power tools
- Computer literate (MS Office) with good report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated, reliable and able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to work well independently and as part of a small team
- Hold Permanent Australian Residency and have a driver licence
Experience in compliance and regulation of electrical/electronic equipment would be a great advantage. Experience in the lighting industry would be beneficial but is not mandatory as on the job training will be provided. Salary will be commensurate with your experience. This is a full-time position, working 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Your application with references and covering letter should be submitted to:
Applications close on Friday 25 August 2017 and only suitable candidates will be notified for interview.
National Sales and Product Manager – ARCHILUX
Versalux Lighting Systems are seeking applications from suitably qualified managers to further develop the Versalux architectural sales division operating as ARCHILUX.
The successful applicant will be located at our head office in Mitcham Victoria, but will be required to travel to create and maintain relationships with the sales team and their clients.
Primary responsibilities will include:-
- Recruit new and manage existing sales team members in each state and New Zealand.
- Maintain and support existing distribution partners within Australia.
- Develop the Archilux brand through direct representation and appropriate marketing.
- Become familiar and proficient in the application of the Archilux product range.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the National Sales Director, experience in lighting is not essential but would be preferential.
The successful candidate will also be someone that is highly motivated with a strong work ethic, works well within a team environment, can demonstrate a successful history in sales, is happy to travel nationally on a semi regular basis and motivated to meet and exceed national sales targets and budgets. Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with your experience, there is also an incentive based bonus structure in place.
If you are or could be this person, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV and contact details as we are very keen to talk with you.
Your application will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Applications will only be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Engineering Manager – Lighting
Versalux Pty Ltd is presently expanding its business in the Defense, Maritime and Hazardous Area Lighting markets.
Versalux is seeking an experienced, qualified and professional individual to join our company to head our electrical engineering team and assume the newly created role as Electrical Engineering Manager – Lighting, specializing in Defense, Maritime and Hazardous Area Lighting Systems.
The successful candidate must have specific experience and industry knowledge, strong technical knowledge in lighting and signaling systems, including applicable conformities, standards and regulations, a proven ability to manage an engineering team to fulfil company objectives, strong analytical skills and experienced in product development.
Applicants should address the Business Manager – Maritime & Defense at Versalux Pty Ltd.
Applications will be received by email only to: email@example.com.