URBAN LANDSCAPE UPGRADE - SINGLETON, NSW
Versalux has provided the urban decorative street lighting poles for the upgrade of the Singleton Town Centre.
The IDYLINE series is constructed from modular aluminium sections, and consists of seven curved pieces which allow to create hundreds of silhouette as “S” or “C’ shapes.
The IDYLINE series allows to create different heights from 4.2m to 9.2m in natural and graceful arcs like a flexible, elegant sprout.
Compact brackets and small extensions allow a versatile set of options for mounting luminaires on the poles.
IDYLINE is part of the Versalux pole offering. Versalux aluminium poles feature:
- a 25 year guaranteed corrosion resistant structure,
- light weight (75% less than steel in a corresponding capacity column) for easy installation and reduced concrete mass for footings,
- 30% recycled aluminium construction and 100% recyclable for environmental friendliness,
- naturally frangible for better passive safety than steel,
- straight, tapered, specialty or bespoke variations,